Strategy, facilitation and change in organisations and individuals
What's Linda been working on lately?
- Monash University Mentoring Programs: Faculty of Science, Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Education, MRS/Sport
- Women's Shadowing Programs (women's advancement program) Monash University STEM faculties, Victoria University
- Keynote Speaker - Public Libraries Victoria leadership forum, State Library Victoria
- Coaching - senior leaders in the health, university and government sectors
- Monash Health - Facilitator of the 2 day Inspiring Leadership Program run for middle level managers multiple times each year
- Women's Health West - Integrated Family Violence Service new funding model for after hours and L17 services delivery
- Peter MacCallum Hospital Review and change implementation Parkville Cancer Clinical Trials Unit
- Geelong Manufacturing Association - Leadership Development and Women's Mentoring Program
- Royal Children's Hospital - service and structure co-design of Social Work Department
- Alfred Health - Building Positive Attendance workshop series - over 200 managers trained in comtemporary models for effectivley preventing and managing sick leave in the ehalth sector
- Royal Children's Hospital Review of People & Culture
- Cross-Institutional Library mentoring Program - 6th year for VIC program and inaugural NSW program, involving 8 university libraries and state library
- Monash Pharmacy (Monash University) change strategy consultant undergraduate/post graduate program redesign
- Monash Art Design and Architecture academic women's mentoring program (Monash University) & Presenter: Women in Architecture, Design and Art Networking event : Opportunity Knocks: Women in Art, Design and Architecture Career in Focus
- Senior leaders coaching, senior managers, doctors, academics/researchers
- Southern Melbourne Primary Care Partnership/Community Health integrated chronic disease collaborative - Co-Presented at World Congress of Integrated Care 2016 (New Zealand) Using Co-design Process to Develop Care Options for People with Chronic and Complex Needs across four community health services in Southern Melbourne
- Public Transport Victoria (PTV) Women's Leadership & Diversity Program
- Federation University - Presentation: Constructive Disruption and Innovation for the Learning and Quality Portfolio
- Western Health - NUM Peer Leadership Groups (Facilitated reflective practice for leadership)
- Western Health - Aboriginal Employment Plan, facilitation and plan development
- Royal Women's Hospital - maternity services strategic planning day
- RMIT University Centre for Games Design Research - strategic planning day
- Women's Health West Organisational Review
- Royal Children's Hospital - Review of neonatal nursing workforce
- Monash Health - Inspiring Leadership 2 day workshop series
- Quit Victoria - facilitation of the Tackling Tobacco in Mental Health Services planning workshops
- Other Mentoring Programs - Western Health, Cross-Institutional Library Mentoring Program - SLV & 11 Victorian Universities, Victorian Rehabilitation Medical Trainees
Linda Betts & Associates have facilitated a broad range of organisational change projects. Using an evidence-based, consultative approach, we support organisations and smaller work units to manage the organisational change process, reduce resistance to the transition and enhance the outcomes of the change efforts.
Royal Children's Hospital, Monash Health, RMIT University, Monash University, Women's Health West, Southern Melbourne Primary Care Partnership, Royal Women's Hospital, Quit Victoria, Carers Victoria, and others.
Linda conducts a broad range of leadership training including the Monash Health - 2 day Inspiring Leaders series, Allied Health Influencing and Negotiating Workshops at Western Health & Royal Children's Hospital, Building Positive Attendance workshop series at Alfred Health, and Leading Change for Arcare aged care Australia leadership forum. As well Linda has developed the Praxis Group Model, a unique and highly effective leadership development program designed to address the high learning needs of senior managers working in large, complex organisations such as hospitals and universities.
Linda also coaches senior managers across the tertiary education, health and not-for-profit sectors. Linda has a commitment to the advancement of women and works with women of all ages and career stages in her coaching role.
Linda Betts & Associates is a consultancy specialising in organisational development and change. Linda has significant experience in providing a broad range of tailored services. She has more than 20 years experience working across a range of sites with particular expertise in the health, education and government sectors.